Tuesday, February 24, 2009

a meaningful life??!!!

This is how my day is literally pushed....every single day....I get up in the morning and just have time to get ready for college...so am not really thinking when i get ready...Then,time to board the bus...i read a book or simply gaze out or talk to my friend...Once i reach college,it's those last minute enquiries about assignments and records to be submitted on that day...Once classes start at nine,I wait for the break at ten-forty to stretch myself and have a word or two with my friends...when the break is over,i can't wait for lunch..again to relax(and of course,to eat...),then it's the next ten min break am waiting for...then finally for college to end at four...Then it's again time for the bus journey with my book or a chat with my friend...Back home,I slowly eat while watching Craig's "Reach out"...Then time to do record work or observation work or assignments....(there always is something to do)...This is how each day of my life is getting wasted!!!!
I just realised that am not doing anything worthwhile,or anything that i enjoy doing....Now,i've charted a plan to do more things...things that i hould feel happy about when i look back to my past on a later date...hope it works and hope i'm not just another human being serving no purpose here....

3 comments:

Rahmaniac said...

mine is a little different, but nothing much useful there either. have taken a resolution to do something lots of times and havent done anything yet. hope i do soon :) and all the best :P, do tell me if you succeed :)

Darshana said...

lol...ya...sure....

GAYATHRI said...

well....engineering courses seem to set the saaaaaame paatern to every student i guess[:(]..hmmm!!!am a victim too!![:(]but kno wat..only papers got wasted cos of me devicin charts on how to work[:(]