Sunday, January 18, 2009

The best diary ever!!!

This is one of those fleeting thoughts i had.....and i thought...even if it is in a few words,i have to put it down here...
Every year, for the past 6 years I have resolved to maintain a diary and jot down the day's happenings, my thoughts,etc,etc.,etc....But i realised recently that everyday diary entries are not for me!!I am too lazy for all that....so i write in my diary only when i am really bored and have nothing else to do(that depends on my definition of nothing else!),or I am in a mood to write(that's quite rare these days!I have enough record work to love writing!) or I am really frustrated..like i've had a fight with my dad(which happens most of the time and is the major reason for the existence of my diary!!!).But tell you what!Diaries can be tiresome...you might have stuff that you don't want anybody else to know ....A diary can spoil somebody's perception of what sort of a person you are...after all...my diary contains only things about all the fights with my dad!!So see....I am not the same sweet girl they think I am!;P

Then comes your blog....My no. of blogs justifies the fact that i have nothing much to write here...my topics are pretty lame!ok,guys,I agreed already! I can read your minds....no need to rub it in!!!!:D

So wat is this best diary ever?????MY MIND!!!!!!or for that matter,anybody's mind!!and the heart helps it to decide how close the matter is to you....There are certain things i dare not put down in words.....so i put them away safely at some place in my head....and it's just like a computer.....brings things to me when i want it!!!Goodf,bad,embarassing situations,a nice incident-anything!!!!You want to remember it for life??YOU CAN!!!!

that's it....done with some more crap stuff!!!But i like it anyway!!!:) :)

No comments: